[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: pics??????

  • From: Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, rockannand@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Cedarsgsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:45:49 EST

In a message dated 11/3/2005 11:34:07 AM Pacific Standard Time,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:
For the  candid shots from the national and not the win pictures please she
the front  page of the Showgsd-l

First is the link to the Blog  then..... the  big Blue   HERE   is the link
to the candid shots.  Terry

Ok....this is a copy of the front page....and I don't see any Big  Blue Here
after the Link to the Blog.

The  Candidate Questionaires
This Candidate _Forum_ (http://showgsd.org/elections/index.html)   will be
available ONLY to GSDCA Members
Click _here_ (mailto:admin2@xxxxxxxxxxx?subject=GSDCA Candidates
Forum&body=This is my membership number)  to get the _user and password_
(mailto:webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx?subject=GSDCA Candidates Forum&body=This is my
membership number)

TO HELP  SUPPORT KATRINA ANIMAL RESCUE EFFORTS
CLICK _HERE_ (http://www.showgsd.org/katrina.html)
ON THE SPOT Evan Commentary from the _2005_
(http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/)  Nationals.
_Link to our Blog_ (http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/) ...
Blog for Junior Handlers  Click _here
_ (http://juniorgsds.blogspot.com/) Click Here for _Our_