[ SHOWGSD-L ] our friends.

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 13:30:36 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/08 10:14:00 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
wasatchgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I've  been watching the coverage on the Weather channel and Foxnews, and it
looks
like there is a lot of damage in areas.

This is a rough day for everyone.

The news keeps switching from the damage in Texas to the terrible  train
crash in California. So far about 17 confirmed dead in the train wreck,  but
they
haven't pulled the engine off the first car, which they think was full  of
people. Two trains on the same track, headed towards each other at 40  mph.

Congratulations to all those winners in Canada, and let's hope our extended
family in the South and the West can give us good news as well.    This  is
not a fun weekend for us, but we will survive, and we are all  ready to provide
help to anyone who needs it.

It sure took the pressure off the politics for while. That is a good  thing.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/