[ SHOWGSD-L ] ooooooooppss About Stevie

  • From: Randy Hamm <gsd4meee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:02:47 -0700 (PDT)

Just want to thank everyone for the great responses. I was so excited I forgot
to tell you about Stevie. She is out of CH Beauforts ST. Nick who produced
three very nice puppies out of this litter two who are multiple GP winners. The
dam is multiple GP Winning CH Brier Hills Hocus Pocus von Hamm. Stevie received
her first major at ten months old and both before a year of age and after a
break to blow her coat and have some puppy fun came back out and finished at
eighteen months. The we held her out after that to work on her sister who
became CH Von Hamm Bedkar She's All Mine. The brought Stevie back out with
Julie and here we are.
  Von Hamm and Bedkar

countries) for 2¢/min or less.