[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: one of life's burning questions

  • From: Steve Reierstad <wmj1944@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:40:11 -0700 (PDT)

This is just ONE of the MANY things that makes our Breed so very special.  They
each have their own distinct personality and way (s) of expressing it.

  Steve
genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
    My ten year old Jenna pees with her one leg off the ground and when she is
done she digs both her back feet in the dirt and scrtaches the ground......and
there is nothing alpha about her. Go figure.
  Amy Greenhut

From: Steve Reierstad <wmj1944@xxxxxxxxx>