[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: note on winners this weekend- New Champion !

  • From: Rikers123@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 08:11:39 EST

OK, it's Tuesday , shows are over and I know you couldn't have influenced
any of those judges anyway.
Monday under judge Randy Chestnut, our Killy went WD and BOW to get a 4
point major and finish. Pending AKC approval, he is now BIM Ch Greenwood's
Achilles TT OFA. Oh yeah, he got his TT Friday too <g>. Thanks to Michael
Sherman
for a wonderful job of presenting him,........ Debbie for helping to  groom him
and keep me company in the far corner that I was considering paying  rent on
since I was there so long during the day.................., ringside for
their wonderful support and comments on him................ and his co owner
Peggy Kurz who's been there all the way with him grooming, doubling and
basically
keeping me out of too much trouble. Killy is out of 2x Sel Ch BilMar's  Here
Comes Trouble and our Master Charge daughter, Ch Helmic's Cassandra. I am  so
proud of that boy.

Now, I am going to brag on the youngsters of his that I am also proud  of.

Shoal Creek's Michaelangelo at just 6 months handled a very long weekend
like a little trooper. He won his 6-9 puppy dog class both shows on Saturday
and
Sunday and again yesterday, and went Best Opposite Puppy under Fred
Milgliore.  Moose, as he is known, was bred by Giovanni Middei and his dam is
Ch Megan
O'Shea of Heinerberg. He looked pretty cool in the winners class with his dad
 yesterday.

Melana -Greenwood's Maya won her 12-18 class both shows she was in under
Fred Migliore and Randy Chestnut. Maya was bred by and co owned by Melissa
Campbell and her dam is Melana's Pandemonium. She's a cute little package.

Melana's Orion who was the 2nd 9-12 puppy dog at the National and just
turned 1 yr old and has a 3 pt major, won his 12-18 class under Marion Lawrence

Saturday morning. Orion is Maya's litter brother and is out of Killy's 1st
litter, owned by Melissa Campbell. Orion also got his TT in Friday :)

Melissa repeated this breeding and brought a little spitfire out of the
litter to the shows named Melana's Shakira ( hope I spelled that right ) . What
truly lovely little 5 month old bitch she is. Stunning is the word that comes
 to mind on her.  Melissa has a right to be proud of this petite black and
red girl and I have a feeling we'll be doing alot of bragging where she's
concerned.

Thanks again Peggy for being there with me for Killy :)

Denise  Groenewald
President German Shepherd Dog Club of North Georgia
SE Regional  Representative for the GSDCA
Responsible Animal Legislation Education Effort  Federation
_www.greenwoodshepherds.com_ (http://www.greenwoodshepherds.com/)