[ SHOWGSD-L ] non-dogshow brag

  • From: MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 23:36:10 EDT

Well as all of you know already I had my first swim meet  of the season
yesterday and I'm proud to say my VJ team won our meet over  Wheeling High
School
yesterday. It was soooo awesome. Our  team held strong  the whole time. I
forgot to pase myself in 200 freestyle so the first 100 I went  all out and I
died
in my last 100, but I came in 3rd of 5 swimmers so thats ok I  guess (it was
my first race and I was nervous lol). my 500 freestlye was pretty  good I pased
myself that time and I got 3rd again of 6 swimmers. I also did 400  freestyle
and came in 4th. Our Divers are amazing this year. I bet two of them  are
going to state this year. One for sure Katie. She's missed state by 7 10ths  of
point. Anyway we had a great time and hope to have more great coming  up
meets. i wont be posting it though since its not really dog related I just
wanted
to follow up on my last email.

Melissa