[ SHOWGSD-L ] new topics old topics

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 07:33:50 -0700 (PDT)

I am so glad to see the list move on.  We are not talking about coats and
heads.  What a breath of fresh air.

  In the meantime, this list is loosing some of the best people to bad
behavior.  I can't say if it is their bad behavior or if they are being cut
out, as several claim, but I do know that voices are being silenced.  Just like
federal wiretapping, we are loosing freedoms and we are losing friends.

  Until we can all get past the ugliness, this trend will continue.

  If we all start focusing on the dogs and not the personalities of the people,
if we all start thinking about how best to run our representing club and voice
to the board how we would like to see things done.  And until we stop trying to
run the board from this list, nothing will change and voices will continue to
be silenced until that are no more voices to listen to.

  I am ever saddened that I cannot compete in the ring.  It is my lot in life.
But I am ever joyous for the quality I was able to produce.  I hope to bring my
dogs to shows for all to see I am not a crazy as they think.  I could not
account for the health issue I ran into.  I doubt they will appear again as
they have for me, since I won't breed these dogs.  I hope their sire, he knows
who he is, goes not to sire many champions of great health.  I know he can,
this was a fluke.  But a sad one for me.

  I am still here despite not having show dogs, because I adore this breed
above others.  I tell my clients, I train any dog, I own GSD's.  My mom says
never own a dog smarter than you are.  If that is how we all came to these
dogs, then we are a very smart group of people who should be able to think
ourselves out of this jam.

  Let go, let LOVE, and have fun, at the National and beyond.

  All the anger that so many are feeling may well be justified, but if it does
not help the breed or the club, it is not righteous anger.  Let go, Let LOVE
and move on.

  I want all those who have left of their own accord and those removed to be
back on the list and helping the rest of the listers decide how to breed and
how to train and how to love our dogs all the more in the next year.
  sheila

Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows on
Yahoo! TV.