[ SHOWGSD-L ] new puppy brag

  • From: classactgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "GSD list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 14:02:13 -0400

        It is with much excitement that I announce the newest member to the
"Class Act Shepherds" family.  John & I welcome "Newman"--All Kidding
Aside of Class Act Edan into our home.  He is a very lg boned black &
red male w/ an awesome headpiece & a wonderful ground covering
sidegait. Spencer, Zander & Neil took him under their wing to give
him some pointers on how to be a show dog and they did a very  good
job as this weekend Newman made his debut @ the Terre Haute KC all
breed shows bringing home the blue ribbon from the 6-9 puppy class
both Sat & Sun. Newman will be one of those dogs that can do it in
both rings. YIPPEEEEE.

        Newman wants to thank his new best friends--Jeff & Nick for doing a
great job training, grooming & showing him. He wasn't sure what this
show stuff was all about but got the hang of it quickly. You guys did
a great job w/ him. Also thank you to Ann Schultz for entrusting
Newman to us. I know it's hard to let a good one go but we will love
him & make you proud.

        Newman's sire is Sel Ex Ch Good To The Last Drop of Edan. Dam is Ch
You've Got to Be Kidding Me of Edan.

        I was planning on taking some time off from showing but it looks
like we'll be getting back into the swing of it.

        Tina & John B

        Class Act Shepherds