[ SHOWGSD-L ] new Champion, breeder/owner!

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, trafalgargsds@xxxxxxxxx, bisgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, jkerner@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 07:57:17 EDT

I'm happy to share that pending AKC approval "Vinnie" is now CH Pine Hill's
 pay To Play OVC.  Vinnie, who just turned 2 the 4th of this  month,
finished on Saturday @ Chester Valley Kennel Club, Ludwigs Corner  PA.

Vinnie was started by Trish and helped on this journey by both Christi and
Mike Reed when Trish had other commitments.  I couldn't pass up a show so
close to home!  Great big thanks to Mike who I called very last minute and
who showed Vinnie to perfection.  It wasn't an easy task ~ such a  happy dog
when there is applause!!!! and when majors weren't happening/holding
Vinnie was only out 4 times in the last 10 months ...eassshhhh....  combine
happy
with "young and silly who hasn't been out", first show outdoors  since
who-knows-when and throw in a couple of girls in season (and he knows what
that
means!)....not always a good combination!

I shouldn't have worried ~ he looked wonderful Mike!

Thank you to judge Mrs. Peggy Beisel-McIlwaine.  Thank you to all of  our
ringside friends and club members for your kind words.

Vinnie is by my CH Pine Hill's It's Time To Fly TC PT HT OVC (who also
finished in a handful of shows at 24 months) and out of my lovely GV Army
daughter, Alfaro's next Top Model CHIC who I obtained from Alan Milhousen.
Thank you Alan!!!!!!

Starting next month Vinnie has at least a year off to mature and to  play
in the performance rings.  He still looks like the kid he  is <G>.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions