[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: need info for a sick dog

  • From: "Mo Murkland" <onetxalphab@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <MyDovey@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 05:07:22 -0600

Carol,
    I can NOT preach more about ENDOSORB and sterile gut. ANY time a dog is
on antibiotics (they kill NOT only the bad bacteria but the GOOD bacteria
also),,,,,,hense the runs........and they NEED to be on a GOOD probiotic
with at least a couple of billion live cultures in it. Yogurt just will not
provide enough.
  My wonderful Brad turned me onto Endosorb several years ago. It is an all
natural product and safe for even a couple of week old pups. It will stop
the TROTS almost instantly. I refuse to EVER be without it!!!!! PLUS the
dogs think the tablets are wonderful!  It is like $60 for 500
tablets.........and last forever. Mo