[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: need "car" puppy names

  • From: "John Watson" <tiggrjw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mary-anne.boulet@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 15:29:50 -0600

I truly envy folks with that much creativity - really LOVE SilverGhost for a
sable.  Unfortunately, I'm not so gifted, so I cheat - I'd suggest checking
out http://www.edmunds.com - one of tons of vehicle pricing sites - every
make/model you'd ever want will be listed.  www.caranddriver.com will have
some cool stuff about concept cars, etc.  - wouldn't it be neat to name a
puppy after the NEXT great car?
John Watson
Madison, WI