[ SHOWGSD-L ] more thisa and thata

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 06:18:02 -0400

1.I do not feed my dogs Purina

2. Next year we will take care of the problem of Procedure.

3. Lots of people who bought dogs from other people had a very
successful national.

4.I enjoyed my visit to Hawaii.I have gotten tired of a Dog World that
looks out on a sea of totally white faces.

5. Too much down time can be tiresome. We should never have an empty
ring. I think three days is enough. Lots of people have jobs.

6. Now that Ed Barritt got intersex for the sixth time he joins Ernie
Loeb and Ralph Roberts as the only three people ever elected  that many
times.

7. Despite all the screaming about it. Those people dismissed abruptly
from the ring the first time for speeding did slow down the second
time.

8. We have a problem.It is called instant gratification.Too many people
screaming I WANT THAT NOW!! Maybe our dogs and ourselves would all live
longer if we slowed down.

9. Please understand that what I am saying does not mean that I agreed
with the decisions of the j
udges at the show. In many cases I was not even sure if the decisions
were actually being made by them.

10.I would like to see something done about the lighting. Two opposing
spotlights are always used to remove the problem of all those dancing
spots of light from the ceiling. It is very unhealthy for your eyes. We
can certainly afford to buy them.

11.This was my 30th National. Saturday was my 100th day at a National
Specialty Show. Next time I will talk about my own private Idaho.