[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: membership cards? This should help

  • From: Erynbrook@xxxxxxx
  • To: michel@xxxxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 19:50:29 EDT

Your membership number never changes, so if you want to access the Members
Only portion of the web site, use the number on last year's card (or the
year  before, or the year before that ... you get the point.) If you are a new
member,  please email Dania at _GSDCAMembers@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:GSDCAMembers@xxxxxxx)  and she'll tell you  what your number is -- and
welcome!

Susan Casey
Front Range German Shepherd Rescue
Erynbrook  German Shepherds

In a message dated 3/19/2011 12:46:33 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
michel@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The main  use of the membership card is the member number, which one must
enter when  accessing the "members only" area of the GSDCA website.
Michel Ebertin