[ SHOWGSD-L ] looking for older bitch pup or young adult in NE area

  • From: gsdlady28@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 00:55:45 -0400

I have someone looking for an older bitch puppy or young adult as a
pet/companion. Ideally between 6-12 months, but not younger than 4 mos or so
and no older than 2 years....was hoping for maybe a pup that was grown out for
show but didnt turn out as nice as hoped....is open to a rescue as well, but
has not found one so far and would prefer something from a good breeder with
good health/breeding behind it. Sounds like a wonderful home, has had gsds for
26 years, just lost her last one recently, looking for another. Temperament and
health are the most important things to her...I think she could be talked into
showing a bit, not serious at this point, but was somewhat interested and open
to the idea of playing around at shows to see what it is like, maybe the bug
would bite...also open to the idea of letting bitch have a litter before
spaying if breeder really thought she was worthy of being bred, although
primarily she wants a sound, smart pet and family companion that she can
  eventually spay. Lives in Syracuse, NY area, but willing to drive a bit for
the right dog. No one around here, myself included has what she is looking for,
told her I would help her find the right girl. E-mail me privately if you have
something that sounds like it might work out. Thanks!

 Maggie Marshall
Aeval German Shepherds
http://hometown.aol.com/gsdlady28/index.html
Website updated 3/15/2007