[ SHOWGSD-L ] little visitor :(

  • From: "Tammy" <muckdog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SHOWGSD" <SHOWGSD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:24:12 -0500

Hello List,
Here is something that I thought maybe everyone would get a kick out of. I do
make it dog related! I had a dog show this weekend at Tallmadge OH and on the
way there Fri @ 5:30 am my van broke down. This was two hours away from where I
live in PA. I had a mouse in my van and he chewed sparkplug wires, my mechanic
fixed it the day before the show but I still broke down so it was something
else besided the spark plug wires. I have the van at a Chevy garage now they
called me to say that there was no sign of a mouse and that the ins co wasn't
going to pay for it, and that it could turn into thousands of dollars. Well the
mechanic called me today to say that they were doing more investigating and
whatever animal that was living in there IS STILL IN THERE and it is ALIVE, &
the tail is as round as my finger. It is a RAT!!! I asked the guy "Well is that
enough evidence for ya????" He said "It is for me" They are taking pictures of
it now and then they are off to buy a really big trap. He told me that 4 of his
mechanics ran out of the garage and into the street like there pants were on
fire. Everyone is afraid to go back in there. So now that I don't have to pay
the big repair bills, maybe I can make a few more shows this year. I guess I
can throw away the little mouse traps I have all over my garage huh?
Tammy