[ SHOWGSD-L ] letting our feelings be known

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 00:30:42 -0500

    If the P&P had been altered (dare I say modernized) and emails were
allowed, we could have all just emailed the Board and let our opinions
of the Hunte membership be known in time.  Of course, since apparently
the internet and emails hadn't been invented when the procedures were
put in place, we are stuck in the dark ages here, even when the P&P are
followed!   And knowing how the mail service is here where I live,
unless our letters to the Board were sent by registered mail, we can't
prove that we even wrote them last fall...in fact, where I live,
registered mail gets no better treatment than any other piece of mail.
    So, objections didn't matter before, maybe they will this
time...snail mail to the ready, and everybody plan on descending on
Conroe, Texas, and see if there's time for a few hundred people to voice
their objections to Hunte...since apparently those objections STILL are
not recognized.
    Peggy