[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: letters to a dog........ kleenex alert.....

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 13:13:56 -0700 (PDT)

----- Original Message ----
From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 1, 2008 3:57:44 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] letters to a dog........ kleenex alert.....

  "DOGS ARE LIKE CHILDREN; THEY ACT LIKE THE PEOPLE WHO RAISE THEM"

So true and I wish owners would realize that.  When my dogs dig or jump on me
or destroy something I don't get as upset as I used to.  I have to remember I
raised them, I let them stay with me while I dug up weeds, I rolled on the
ground with them when we played I snatched them up and hugged them fiercely.  I
call loudly for them when I can't find them.  So they dig and tackle me, they
bark loudly when they need me, jump on me and wrestle me to the ground.  That's
how I raised them.

Denise W.

http://sabianshepherds.tripod.com
it's only the begining; just wait and see

  author unknown

Access, No Cost.