[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: lemonade out of lemons

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 18:07:43 -0700 (PDT)

That's why I got that gsd on board sign made.  A cop stopped me for something
that makes a long story, and he leaned in to talk to me and Sabian leaned out.
Sabian was quite a big guy, and fiesty.  I've never seen anyone jerk their head
back so fast...  Needless to say, he let me go, and I bet he had a good story
back at the precinct.
I've even had cops sstop in traffic to take a look at my dog.
Denise W.

http://sabianshepherds.tripod.com
for show and performance