[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: leashlady & AKC rep

  • From: "Bob Van Winkle" <rmvw1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 01:21:36 GMT

I hope Emily you report her to the AKC. And anyone else who witnessed he=
r behavior. I was not there Saturday.  But what I did see on Sunday was =
enough.  I spoke to Debbie H. on Sunday and told her what I heard ringsi=
de. That this AKC rep is going to hurt entries next year.

The year I did Topline John Sears came into my ring to complain about do=
uble handling and that I was taking too long judging. He had numerous  i=
ssues and told me to sign his form.  I REFUSED, and said I didn't agree =
with his assessment. He got white with anger and left the ring.. Than Mo=
nday when I got home I call the AKC judges department and filed a compla=
int against him and wanted his supervisor informed. I told the judges de=
pt. my job was to control inside the ring.  And as long as I saw the dog=
s at the correct speed and on a loose leash, I didn't care what people d=
id outside the ring. I was told by the judges dept.  that I was not requ=
ired to sign any letter or form. We did the math on the number of dogs e=
ntered , start and finish time and she determined I was well within the =
time suggested. =

Regards,
Robert Van Winkle
VANDERWERTH