[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: it is HOT!

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 10:04:47 -0700

My dogs also have had a bath, they just loved it. I used a dryer on them for
the wettest (is that a word?)part but I'd like to caution about getting them
from the bath directly into the AC. Either get them partially or completely
dry before bringing them into AC rooms or stalls. A moderate change in
temperature would certainly be more advisable.