[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: interesting week

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 05:25:33 -0700 (PDT)

I don't feel guilty at all about not having children here.  It spares me the
heart attack I suffer everytime dogs and kids go running through the house and
yard.  Chopper, Chase and my 2 y/o niece Onna are thick as thieves. You'd think
they were littermates.  It's like the runing of the bulls; better get out of
their way.  I am so surprised that neither has knocked her down, scraped her,
grabbed her or caused any other injury.  It's almost too much for me to bear.
Denise W.

http://sabianshepherds.tripod.com
for show and performance