[ SHOWGSD-L ] illustrated standard

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 18:08:05 -0400

I agree the illustrations in the current standard are primitive,,,,,,however
the illustrations we saw in one of the previous versions did not depict a
proper structure of our GSD at all !  They will have to have been improved
immensely before it ever represents our breed to the best it can.............I
was thoroughly disgusted with what i saw in the previous version.
I believe the new PROPOSED illustrated standard whenever finished and not
rushed to beat a deadline, should be sent to the membership for a vote.
Something this important should never be the decision of 18 board members. And
while i agree you won't please everyone, you will at least get a majority vote
on the issue that will be with us for years to come.  JMO
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com