[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: how to email Oprah

  • From: "Gerry" <gwb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 19:15:57 -0500

Peggy, I received an email from Wayne Pacelle of HSUS inviting me to watch
the Oprah show tomorrow and said that he would be on sharing their expertise
on puppy mills and ending pet overpopulation.  What a crock. We know how he
plans to do that.  Somehow if we could just put an end to him, HSUS and all
those other groups that want to end animal ownership than that would be
ideal. For some reason I have been getting emails from him (HSUS) and they
are addressed to me personally..  Somehow he has gotten my name and email
address and has emailed me quite a few times.  I never answer them, but
wonder why or how he came up with my email..I think the next time I get one
I will email him back but I dont think he will like what I say.
Sharon