[ SHOWGSD-L ] hoax or not

  • From: Tiffany Bartley <gsdjoelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 20:52:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
  Thanks for your mail,i am okay with the selling price of the puppy. I have an
associate in the State,who is owning me a sum of ($4000),and i have contacted
him to issue out the payment to you,it will be in a cashier check,so when you
get the check,deduct the amount of the puppy and also deduct $100 for the
feeding's of the puppy and have the rest of the money send to my shipping
company VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER,so that will use some of the money and
start making arangement of coming for the pick-up,and you don't have to worry
about the shipping of the puppy,my shipping company has asured me that
everything will be okay,i should let you know they will ship the puppy in a
nice way.
If this term condition is aceptable by you.
I will like you to get back to me with your,
Full name:
Home Address:
City:
State:
Country and zipcode:
Telephone number (day or night).
This are the following details i will need from you. My shipping company also
advise me to let you know you are supose to take the puppy for vet check,before
they will be coming for the pick-up. I and my family can't wait to see the
puppy home,i will like to know what the puppy like best,we live in a big
ENVIROMENT,and the puppy will be our family pet,when we are THROUGH with this
TRANSACTION,and the puppy is been shiped to our home in U.k,i will send you
some pics of how we and the puppy are doing.
Here is my phone number  (+447031846517 or +447040124102).
Free to contact me at anytime.
Hope to hear from you soon.
  Best Regard,
    Mr Tiger..