[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: help with time change

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 22:34:28 -0700

I love that!  That is what my CalicoCat does... PlentyPretty pushes up
against me and tells me to let those darn dogs wait... Let's sleep
awhile!!!

Stormy

On Nov 2, 2010, at 10:29 PM, grnram415@xxxxxxx wrote:

My dogs get up at sunrise, always.  With all the June gloom we have
had this year, they aren't really sure when it is sunrise anymore.
So, it was easy to tell them to go back to sleep and they did.  Early
am's used to be a pain but now they get the idea of "Go back to
sleep."  The downside, on work days I have to get up by 5:30am.  They
know when it's getting close and curl up to me, trying to make me "Go
back to sleep."  I have been late to work more than once when I gave
in for an extra 15 mins.  LOL!

Laura Thomas