[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [gsdshowlist] another ROM brag

  • From: Sbarrbellisle@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:24:42 EDT

Cheryl Olson, did you forget that you own the sire of  Rudy also?   "Rudy"
Tindrocks Rude Awakening was sired by Am/Can  Ch. Tindrock-Eventide Rising
Sun TC, "Sonny" to his friends.  Sonny is a  Kena grandson and also a Kahlua
Grandson.   Sonny resides in Syracuse,  New York and loved greatly by Cheryl
& myself.
Sue Barr
Bellisle

In a message dated 4/9/2010 5:37:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Tindrock1@xxxxxxx writes:

Hello all, I would like to thank Lenny and Jimmy from the bottom of my
heart for getting a major reserve on my 'Rudy' (Tindrock's Rude Awakening)
today in Alabama. This gives his dam Ch. Tindrock's Light My Fire, who is
also the dam of AOE Sel. Ch. Tindrock's Fire Storm (they are 1/2
brothers), her
ROM (unofficial- awaiting parent club approval)! While I  just wanted
the major reserve for the ROM, it is so tempting to finish  him. This gives
both my bitches, Fire and Leggs, their ROM's within a  month of each other,
pending parent club confirmation! Fire is out of my  Sel. Ch. 'Kena' ROM x
Ch. Amber's Maxima, ROM, and makes 2 generations of  earning my own ROM's!
Leggs is out of Sel. Ch. Concho x Ch. Carob's Kenya  of Berjan ROM. What I
find interesting in breeding is that while Kena  produced beautiful
champion daughters, her daughters produced beautiful  champion males
leaving me
with no females from my Kena/Fire/Quiana blood  line, but I am able to line
breed Leggs, Gracie and their daughters to  'Storm' to continue my line.
Anyhow, thanks for listening! This has been a  great spring in GA! Cheryl
Olson/Tindrock

[Non-text portions of  this message have been removed]

__._,_.___

_Reply to sender_ (mailto:Tindrock1@xxxxxxx?subject=another ROM brag)  |
_Reply to  group_ (mailto:gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=another ROM
brag)  | _Reply  via web post_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxbW80b3FvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0M
jU0MwRtc2dJZAM4NzMzBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTI3MDg0OTA3Mg--?act=repl
y&messageNum?33)  | _Start  a New Topic_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmdWhwbWhyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdy
cHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyNzA4NDkwNzI-)
_Messages  in this topic_ (http://groups.yahoo
.com/group/gsdshowlist/message/8733;_ylc=X3oDMTM1NnUyOHRvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDM
TcwNTA0MjU0MwRtc2dJZAM4NzMzBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTI3MDg0OTA3MgR0c
GNJZAM4NzMz)  (1)
Recent Activity:

_Visit  Your Group_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZGs2ZW84BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMD
dnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEyNzA4NDkwNzI-)

  *****  Visit  our website at:  _http://www.gsdshowlist.org_
(http://www.gsdshowlist.org/)    *****

Go to the chat room: _http://www.gsdshowlist.org/chat1_
(http://www.gsdshowlist.org/chat1)

**  Contact list administrators at: Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx **

The  Gsdshowlist is a private forum and all email posted to this list
should be  treated as private email.  Do not forward list posts or quotes from
list post, to any person who is not a list member, without the author's
permission.

The gsdshowlist is not a moderated list. Comments posted to  the
gsdshowlist are that of the author of the emails, and do not represent the
opinions
or beliefs of the gsdshowlist, its owners, or its  members.

<*>Send all posts regarding GSD RESCUE to  Rescue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>To temporarily stop list mail send a  blank email to:
gsdshowlist-nomail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>To restart list mail send a  blank email to:
gsdshowlist-normal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>To restart in digest, or to  change to digest mode send to:
gsdshowlist-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>How to change your list  email address if you have a Yahoo ID:
_http://www.gsdshowlist.org/emailaddychange.html_
(http://www.gsdshowlist.org/emailaddychange.html)

Having  trouble doing mail settings?  We can do the settings for you.
Feel  free to contact a list administrator for help.

MARKETPLACE

_Do  More for Dogs Group. Connect with other dog owners who do  more._
(http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIGopdmbk0/MI3064.13983314.13965207.13298430/D=grou
ps/S05042543:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP70856272/L'0ca80c-4420-11df-ac9f-830baa
ad8e01/B=pp5eIWKImkE-/J70849072928524/K=YJ4LeHXjwZLIzCYpKc26mw/A`46497/
R=0/SIGjls91tg/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/domorefordogs)

____________________________________

_Welcome  to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like
you._
(http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIGoioeac7/MI3064.13814537.13965224.10835568/D=groups/S05042543:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP70856272/L'0ca80c-4420-11df-ac
9f-830baaad8e01/B=qJ5eIWKImkE-/J70849072928524/K=YJ4LeHXjwZLIzCYpKc26mw/A
`42764/R=0/SIGjbo19n3/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/momconnectio
n)

____________________________________

_Hobbies  & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore
new  interests._
(http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIGoupcea6/MI3064.14012770.13963757.13298430/D=groups/S05042543:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP70856272/L'0ca80c-4
420-11df-ac9f-830baaad8e01/B=qZ5eIWKImkE-/J70849072928524/K=YJ4LeHXjwZLIz
CYpKc26mw/A`15306/R=0/SIGvlkvigg/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/h
obbiesandactivitieszone/)

Mg--)
Switch to: _Text-Only_