[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [gsdshowlist] Question for the Board

  • From: "Melissa" <melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gail Hardcastle" <hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 12:15:55 -0400

Gail,

I am very sorry to hear about your health and for losing your job because of
your dedication to our club.  Unfortunately, I've found that there are many
among us who don't seem to care about their fellow club members health problems
or understand that some "volunteers" also have to WORK for a living.  Instead
of being appropriately compassionate they instead try to use it for their own
personal vindictive agenda.  For the record, I have no idea who was involved
with this poop or get off the pot mutiny bandwagon but they should be ashamed
of themselves.   I for one stand behind you 100%!

Melissa
www.melanashepherds.com