[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [gsdshowlist] New Champion!

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Mike & Sheila Metz'" <Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Patty Korsch'" <longspeakgs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 11:44:05 -0500

What a lovely producer, congrats
Nancy

From: gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Mike & Sheila Metz
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 11:37 AM
To: Patty Korsch
Cc: GSD Showlist; Show GSD
Subject: Re: [gsdshowlist] New Champion!

Congrats to all! Congrats to Hunter, and to Tough Cookie--what a bitch!
A breeders future relies on its dams. warm regards, sheila at lindenhill

On 11/15/2011 9:00 AM, Patty Korsch wrote:
> We are really happy to announce that Long's Peak Keebler Elf (Tuff Cookie
x Hunter) - finished her Championship last weekend! She finished with 4
majors and is Tuff Cookie's 7th Champion! Kudos to her owner Carrie Adams
who has given that special girl a really wonderful home.

> ------------------------------------
>
> ***** Visit our website at: http://www.gsdshowlist.org *****
>
> Go to the chat room: http://www.gsdshowlist.org/chat1
>
> ** Contact list administrators at: Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:Administrator%40Gsdshowlist.org>  **

> The Gsdshowlist is a private forum and all email posted to this list
should be treated as private email. Do not forward list posts or quotes from
a list post, to any person who is not a list member, without the author's
permission.

> The gsdshowlist is not a moderated list. Comments posted to the
gsdshowlist are that of the author of the emails, and do not represent the
opinions or beliefs of the gsdshowlist, its owners, or its members.

> Having trouble doing mail settings? We can do the settings for you.
> Feel free to contact a list administrator for help.
> Yahoo! Groups Links

__._,_.___

<mailto:Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Re%3A%20%5Bgsdshowlist%5D%20New%20
Champion%21>  to sender | Reply
<mailto:gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Re%3A%20%5Bgsdshowlist%5D%20New%
20Champion%21>  to group | Reply
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyYTI2ZDc2BF9TAzk
3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRtc2dJZAMxNjk1MARzZWM
DZnRyBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEzMjEzNzUwMjg-?act=reply&messageNum=16950>  via
web post |
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmMm9lampqBF9TAzk
3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHB
jBHN0aW1lAzEzMjEzNzUwMjg-> Start a New Topic

Messages
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/message/15143;_ylc=X3oDMTM3bjhkZm
85BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRtc2dJZAMxNj
k1MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzMjEzNzUwMjgEdHBjSWQDMTUxNDM->  in this
topic (6)

Recent Activity:

.
Azk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2
bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMzIxMzc1MDI4?o=6> New Members 1

.
TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN
2ZGIEc3RpbWUDMTMyMTM3NTAyOA--> New Database 1

NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0
aW1lAzEzMjEzNzUwMjg-> Visit Your Group

  *****  Visit our website at:  http://www.gsdshowlist.org  *****

Go to the chat room: http://www.gsdshowlist.org/chat1

** Contact list administrators at: Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx **

The Gsdshowlist is a private forum and all email posted to this list should
be treated as private email.  Do not forward list posts or quotes from a
list post, to any person who is not a list member, without the author's
permission.

The gsdshowlist is not a moderated list. Comments posted to the gsdshowlist
are that of the author of the emails, and do not represent the opinions or
beliefs of the gsdshowlist, its owners, or its members.

<*>Send all posts regarding GSD RESCUE to Rescue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>To temporarily stop list mail send a blank email to:
   gsdshowlist-nomail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>To restart list mail send a blank email to:
   gsdshowlist-normal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>To restart in digest, or to change to digest mode send to:
   gsdshowlist-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>How to change your list email address if you have a Yahoo ID:
http://www.gsdshowlist.org/emailaddychange.html

Having trouble doing mail settings?  We can do the settings for you.
Feel free to contact a list administrator for help.

MARKETPLACE

Stay
<http://global.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=15o1dcmj1/M=493064.14543979.14562481.132984
30/D=groups/S=1705042543:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1321382228/L=0f314df0-0fa8-11e1-8f
4a-13fd96cf69a1/B=Mx2mJkoGYrw-/J=1321375028193974/K=D1b7vm1rvzv9aBcB7iDlKw/A
=6060255/R=0/SIG=1194m4keh/*http:/us.toolbar.yahoo.com/?.cpdl=grpj>  on top
of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo!
Toolbar now.

DI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTMyMTM3NTAyO
A--> Yahoo! Groups

Switch to:
<mailto:gsdshowlist-traditional@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change%20Delivery%20
Format:%20Traditional> Text-Only,
<mailto:gsdshowlist-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Diges
t> Daily Digest .

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=21028895/grpspId=1705042543/msgI
d=16950/stime=1321375028/nc1=4025304/nc2=5028925/nc3=3848644>