[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: gsdca site and rescue

  • From: "Mike Gray" <mlgray@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 11:10:31 -0800

First: Bill answered within a couple of hours when I asked a question.

Second: I was just called about an 8 month old male GSD that is in a =
Vet's
office after being dumped off there and needs a forever home. Apparently
this boy had an injured foot that needed to be fixed. All his Vet bills =
have
been taken care of and I need some advice on what to do about him. I can =
get
him, but there is no way of keeping him. Any advice would be =
appreciated.
Mike Gray