[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: great people

  • From: "Pat Lukos" <targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 01:25:16 -0400

Well, if it wasn't for Sally, Sherry and Emmy (Val's Mom) Last Hope would
have been running late every morning.  I could not function before 10 and
Emmy was there selling tickets and telling everyone about Last Hope.  It was
so much fun with those girls there keeping me in line; Steve Whitworth and
his wife on the other side of us keeping us fed with apples, carmel, candy
and salsa and Steve lugging LHSH stuff out to the golf cart.  I laughed so
much at this Nationals even though I didn't see much of the show; the people
coming to buy tickets were absolutely awesome and I met so many new friends
and Last Hope supporters.

My crying moment came at the meeting when Vicki Burkey and I received our
ROM for our sweet Calif....an honor I never thought or dreamed I would have
in my lifetime.

Once back to the Motor Home it didn't end with Angie King and Marti Layne
keeping Vicki and me howling some more....what ever you do; don't eat chili
before you go to bed....need I say more *BEG*

Pat Lukos