[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: gardening with dogs

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: hollywoods@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 21:36:43 EST

There's a picture on my website that showed my Moxie helping me dig.   Even
toward the end, when she was weakening, she would see me with a shovel and her
job was to pull out any rocks, no matter how deep the hole was.   The other
job was to go chase the rocks that I was throwing out, bring them back, and
drop
them back in the hole.   I do miss my Moxie.

Stormy
In a message dated 2/27/07 6:25:50 PM, hollywoods@xxxxxxx writes:

> When I had my old girl Brandy who passed away a couple years ago at 14 1/2
> she was a great help in the garden.. while I was digging a hole she kept
> spitting her tennis ball into the hole.. If I wanted to keep digging I had
> to throw it out. She could spit that ball into the hole every time from 4 ft
> away.... Never missed lol lol.
>
> Have to thank Kate for that girl.. She didnt tell me that Brandy pulled her
> Christmas tree down three times before she put her on the plane to me.. not
> till after I had her for a few years did she reveal that lol

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
                                           Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
UPDATED 2/11/06....CHECK IT OUT!!!!
www.FairhopeGSD.com