[ SHOWGSD-L ] from a Schnauzer person...

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 17:29:25 -0500

A Schnauzer friend just sent this to me...I don't know who sent it to
her, and I don't know what list they are talking about...but this Hunte
business is now the business of the whole dog fancy.  It's all over the
delegates' list, apparently, and a hot topic on every breed list, as
well as on all the legislative lists I belong to.  I have not forwarded
any lists, and people are being very careful of mentioning it to me
privately unless we are already good friends...I think they are
embarrassed for us all...
   Peggy