[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: flooding

  • From: "terraf" <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>, <hollywoods@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 19:39:42 -0500

Well the GSDC of Quad Cities is having their specialty shows in conjunction
with the Hawkeye KC Club in Iowa City.  We live about an hour away in
Illinois.  We went to see the show site at the fairgrounds and everything is
fine.  The grounds are not anywhere near the flooding.  When coming to town
just stay away from Dubuque street.  The shows are going on with no problems
for the exhibitors coming in.  As I said the grounds are not near any water
ways.  There maybe problems for people who live in the city near the Iowa
river.
The show grounds look wonderful.  Very neatly groomed.  The host motel is
also on high ground with no concern of flooding.  We are sure excited about
our majors all 4 days!
Terra Fairburn & Nanc Kinley
Keggi Fair German Shepherds
www.keggifair.com
members of the GSDC of Quad Cities & GSDCA
www.gsdcqc.com