[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: explanation of type...

  • From: "chsweetsun" <chsweetsun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdk9rat@xxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 10:47:44 -0500

HI Rachel,
I went to your web site.  Your dogs are very nice.  Unfortunately your colors
page doesn't open...but looking thru your pages, one thing I don't see is
movement pictures.  I am VERY willing to look into breeding my girls into NEW
gene pool...however, I will not give up my American type of shoulder.  I want
Ruby's gait to NOT at all be compromised, and I have yet to see a working dog
move like that.  AND, I do know that a male should not move like a bitch, but I
do not see why they can't come close.  I love drive, temperament, work-ablity,
great underjaw, rich pigment....but, and I have tried breeding German into my
lines... I loose something everytime.
Tari Kridler
http://members.aol.com/kridlersgsd
Home of 2003 Amer. & Can. GVX Ch. Kridler's Ruby(and her Honky Tonk pups) & her
father 2 x Sel. Ch. Kridler's Quno