[ SHOWGSD-L ] enter Miami!!

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 08:41:08 -0800 (PST)

The idea of a warm weekend has to be appealing.  A dog show is the best excuse
to travel, and south is the direction you want to go.  No snow in South
Florida,
just 2 dogs shows with good judges.
Doug Crane, Amy Safdir.  We close soon, so enter now.  $28 per dog, Also we are
offering 12 to 15 and 15 to 18 classes!!!!!

Mail entry to me, at 13643 SW 92 ct, Miami, Fl 33176

Shows are Feb 12 and 13, at C B Smith Park in Pembroke Pines (Ft Lauderdale),
Fl.  Great weather, great people, food, dogs, what more can we ask for?

sheila