[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: enablers!

  • From: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Joan Fox <campaigners"@adelphia.net, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd-l)
  • Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 21:57:37 +0000

That being true, then I think that that "Enabler" is violating List rules. If
he /she is on the board than that definitely shows duplicity and they will
deserve the ire of the members at the next election. Even if Hunte is getting
everything that is being posted, it's our opinions and he can't stop what we
think.
Anyway, Joan thanks for your no vote. You'll have my support, if you decide to
run again.
Tony Correia
Somerset German Shepherds
From: "Joan Fox" <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
There  is a fact we need to keep in mind here also... One of the Enablers is on
this list and forwarding everything to Mr. Hunte.
Joan