[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: egg on my face

  • From: carolyn mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 07:51:16 -0800 (PST)

       Margery,  thanks for giving us your wise words of hope.
  This is the most positive take I have heard, and I hope that
  every other board member reads it and realizes that even
  though mistakes have been made, they can be rectified
  without embarrassment next week.
                     Carolyn
Margery Golant <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Dear Fellow GSDCA Members:

This is a situation that has caused us heartache beyond words.  I do not
intend to minimize it, I feel it very strongly as well.

However, now we are hard at work looking for a solution, and it may just be
that there are Board Members who have reevaluated their view of the
situation.  Much soul-searching has gone on, much anger and pain has been
expressed, I well know it as I am there myself, have not slept much since
the last Board meeting.

But, we are all human.   It takes a great deal of courage to face mistakes
and work to rectify them, and I am sure that some Board Members are doing
that.

If there are those who deserve your fury currently, I would suggest that
perhaps it is not those who recognize the problem and want to be part of the
solution.  As to the others, well, I hope there are no others.  Maybe next
time there will be 100% turnout and the vote will be unanimous.

Make your voices heard, and then let's see what happens.

Margery Golant

From: "RivendellP"