[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ear drops update..thank you

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <janbraeloch@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 18:12:37 -0400

LOL.  I didn't read the suggestions (been out all day)...
but my own suggestion would have been to lie on the floor with him and just
scratch his tummy, then get up and do something else for a while.  Do that a
few times and one of those times he'll relax enuf to let you sneak a drop or
two into his ear......
  OR stick a cotton ball into his ear that's saturated with the stuff...and
then massage his ears while you're lying on the floor with him, to get the
stuff to trickle down from the cotton ball into the ear.
      now that I've seen your post about the PB, tho, I would add the peanut
butter to lying on the floor........
haha.
   just be patient...it will all work out if you don't give up!
Peggy