[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: driving

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: pagairs@xxxxxxx, kleinkauf2@xxxxxxxxx, campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 15:26:22 -0400 (EDT)

We are planning on going north first rather than across interstate 10 just
in case.  I know my luck!
LOL
Molly

In a message dated 10/3/2013 1:54:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
pagairs@xxxxxxx writes:
Best to  all driving this weekend especially in route in the southeast as
there is a  storm of hurricane proportions off the coast headed N/NE possibly
hitting the  mainland this weekend. Please keep ears on a weather station
and stay  safe!

Gary