[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: dog shows

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rus99wes@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 15:10:51 -0400

THAT WHY WE LIVE STREAM THE NATIONAL
RUSSELL
LOL

In a message dated 5/16/2015 1:16:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

As I prepare to leave in twenty minutes to a dog show I'm watching Shark
Tank on my DVR...dog shows are somewhat behind the times technology wise!
Yeah I know you can enter a show on-line register a litter on-line but I'm
talking about the actual dog show! Is there an "app" that can be developed to
improve the dog show experience! Or to open it up to folks to keep up with
shows in real time when they can't attend.... Perhaps in thinking crazy
again but it seems in this day and age everything has gone high tech, except
public schools and dogs shows! Just my luck, I'm addicted to both
things.... Time to show Liz's bitch! Looks like I'm going to miss the horse
race! FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App