[ SHOWGSD-L ] dog friendly hotels but not for shows

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:35:34 -0700 (PDT)

I have to go to DC for a friend's daughter's wedding.  We were not able to get
the cut rate for the wedding at the hotel of choice for all 3 days we will be
there.  So I booked at another hotel for the one night when we arrive.

  In DC, downtown, the Palomar, in the Dupont Circle area on P Street.  This
hotel pampers dogs.  I am flying so I won't have a dog, but it is nice to know
that all the Four Seasons Hotels, this one and all LaQuinta's will take our
dogs.  If I am ever in Downtown DC again, but with a dog, I know I have 2
places I can stay.  There is a Four Seasons between Georgetown and Foggy Bottom
on M Street.  I have no clue where they walk the dogs, on the canal I guess.
  sheila