[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: dog food bags

  • From: Sally Hayden <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 16:20:22 -0500

wouldn't be the first time the judge has been edited out of a picture  LOL>
From: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx; sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx;
showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: dog food bags> Date: Mon, 5
May 2008 14:16:09 -0700> > I agree with Sharon.......it's tiring to see them in
every photo and that IS the > small bag.> Can't expect the photographers to
haul a big bag out for every photo.> I have found that I can crop the photo
down to take it out......but it takes> out the Judge also....> Carolyn
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> www.Marhaven.com> > ----- Original Message ----- >