[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: dinner in Oregon?

  • From: PUD709@xxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 20:37:06 EDT

good for you Paul.
When Sam'shealth wasgood we never missed.  We were there i good  weather and
bad weather.We were there with dogs who won (one GV) and some who  came second
select and some who never even got looked at.   But every  year we waited all
year for the National. When we walked into whatever building  it was like
walking into a shrine.  these were not perfect places-far  fromit- BUT we were
at
THE NATIONAL.. I just dont understand all this  b---thing.  No National has
ever been perfect and no one will ever be.I  understand about flying dogs- but
of course i our day that didnt happen.You  drove.
Also,in yor favor, I remember that I would get so fired up about an issue
that I could not wait until I got to the annual meeting to speak out. I also
remember one year I was so into it that when I was called to speak I stood up
and forgot my issue.
This list ,as I understand it, is for the good of the breed and not the
downing of the administration or the club in general.
Try going to the National this year without an agenda.  Enjoy your  dogs, old
friends and Im sure new friends.  Positive attitude makes for  fun.   Marion
Lawrence