[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: did I miss it?// here they are from my Catalog for Oregon results

  • From: Randy Hamm <gsd4meee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 23:54:05 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Lee for posting the results. My keyboard went haywire and just got it
working.
  I also want to thank all the members of the GSDCO for helping make this show
a great success.
  Everyone had a great time. The dogs loved getting out more than just a few
times in the morning. The two shows in one day works great.
  The lunch was great and the judging was fantastic. THANK YOU LEE AND BILL FOR
DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB AS USUAL.

  LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 5/28/2007 11:23:06 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I know that there was a post about the BOB win at the Oregon specialties.
Were other results posted.
I didn't see any other results from either day . I am not sure if it is my
server, or my new virus software, that may be keeping me from receiving all
the list mail.
I would appreciate knowing the results of each day.
Thanks.
Beryl Eshoo
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA

From Saturday morning, the show I judged. Lee Brown
WD from 12/18 class -- 3 points
FaithRock Caralon Good Vibrations, breeder: Terry Rock, Helen Sherlock,
Michael Ianelli By: Ch Kenlyn's Aries v HiCliff ROM x Caralon QED Haley's
Comet.
Owners:
Terry , Larry Rock & Judy DeRousse.

RWD - Am Bred Dog
Ne Era's Tarzan, Breeder: D Comeau, J Dupzyk, S Stuck. By: Rohan's Escalade
of Utopia X New Era's Hug 's Kisses Millertime, Owners: Gail Hardcastle, Kathy
Potter & Derek Comeau.

WB, BOW, BOB Open Bitch-- 4points
Rivendell-Chopae Quip, PT. Breeders: Lissa Cunningham & Jennifer Root.
By: Ch Jaccar Rivendell x Utopia Serenade. Owners: Jene & Isabelle Dupzyk.

RWB, 2nd Open Bitch
Fonseca's Zoom Zoom. Bfreeder: Jodi Belanger. By Select Am Ch Can Ch
Fonseca's 2YK Survivor Jomar. x Can Ch Fonscec'a Passion Woodside. Owner: Jodi
Belanger.
:
BOS
Ch Linnloch Master of the Game. Breeders: owners. By: Ch Linnloch Paper
Chase x Ch Ariana Ruffles of Linnloch. Owners: Dorothy Linn & Kay Springer.

BP
6/9 Puppy Bitch
Fonseca's Serendipity, Breeder: Jodi Belanger By: Sele Am Ch Can Ch
Fonseca's Y2K Survivor x Ch Fonseca's Passion Woodside. Owners: Jodi Belanger.

Lee Brown

Aftenoon show, Judge Bill Petterson,

Same WD 3 pts

RWD:Silverhill's Matrix Resolved. Breeder: Diana Harbringk By: Ch Lindau's
Thief of all Hearts x Legacee's Leap of Faith Jowin. Owner: Jim & Edie Hall.

Winners Bitch: Open Bitch -- 3pts
Fomseca's Zoom Zoom. Bfreeder: Jodi Belanger. By Select Am Ch Can Ch
Fonseca's 2YK Survivor Jomar. x Can Ch Fonscec'a Passion Woodside. Owner: Jodi
Belanger.

RWB- BBE-- not shown in the AM show
Sunrise's Wings of Gold Firc rest, Breeder: Helen Wood/Donna Gonzalez. Ch
Lenlor's Maximus C Fircrest Sole Survivor. Owner Donna Gonzalez

BOB:Ch Cathlin Azeri of Hallmark: Breeder: Judith Hale. By: Sammy vom
Drachenberg x Cathlin's Kigali. Owner: Lorraine Cohen

BOS
Ch Kris-T's Younger (Not shown in AM show), Breeder: Owner. By: Ch Krist T's
U Walk the Line x Amber's Deeva. Owner: Christine Carter.

BP-- Same as AM Show.

Lee Brown

Randy Hamm President GSDCO
  http://vonhammshepherds.com/

Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware
protection.