[ SHOWGSD-L ] cottonland cluster

  • From: "Jeanne Marcovitz" <gsdjm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsd list mail" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 07:48:29 -0500

Hi listers
I will be out of town this weekend, so any questions about our shows Labor Day
weekend, please direct to:
my cell phone-#318 547 2367
Ruth B     "     #318 348 7271
We will be in Biloxi, so if you need anything just call.
Entries for our show close Aug. 17, 2005, so don't delay too long.
Again our judges for all GSD are:
Friday-David Coleman
Sat:--Nancy Harper
Sun--Ileana Nogueras
Mon.--Lloyd Graser
Sat. evening--GSDCJM--Rita Sandell
Sun. evening--GSDC GRT S'port--Frances Rood
I have a list of motels with prices,deposits for dogs, and all their
information. Let me know and I can e-mail or snail mail.
Hope youall have a great weekend...I plan to....
Jeanne Marcovitz
gsdjm@xxxxxxxxxx