[ SHOWGSD-L ] company? NOT:re whelping area--what works for you?

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amidon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 13:18:05 -0400

When our pups are born and up until they're about 3 weeks old, WE DON'T have
company.  Billy and I are solitary individuals anyway--we live on top of an
isolated mountain.  Our kids are grown and gone.  It's just my way, but I want
to be RIGHT THERE with those pups all the time.  It's very quiet here and all
of my dogs love each other.
Penny in NY