[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: cascade stock

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx, caretti@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 07:12:10 -0700 (PDT)

When I had to rebuild my kennel I painted the walls white :0) Trust me I know
how to make almost everything in the kennel look white :0) But you know when
you are a PNW baby you need to reflect as much light as possible .

Glad it worked for you. I was just goofing around one day and found the Cascade
cure :0)
Terry
sally@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
THANK YOU TERRY! Just playing around I took an old milk jug and mixed some
cascade with hot water. poured it over the top of an igloo- let it set for
couple of minutes and then just hosed it off- I can not believe it. Looks like
a new one. Over the years I have used most everything and scrubbed with a scrub
brush. never looked this good. When it stops raining I will do them all and use
the power washer. I bet fiberglass cages will look great also
My life just got easier as I have 24 igloos- The ones on the gravel runs always
look dirty no matter what I do. As easy as this is They will get cleaned all
the time now.

sally

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

http://mail.yahoo.com