[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: caring

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 19:15:41 +0000 (UTC)

there are too many similar stories to Lee's.....several years ago, and I
already said this on the list, I talked a friend out of conformation shows
in-general and German Shepherd conformation shows in specific...and not
because I don't enjoy dogs show, because I do....but  there is too much BS
among many of the people involved in this sport...Ed Hill