[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: building majors

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 12:56:47 +0000 (UTC)

I will tell you the answer to that question......Who ever wants to build majors
can pay my entry fee and get me a handler who will show my dog for free and
them my extra dogs will be in. If not they stay home!!!  I had a 9-12 puppy
they wanted me to enter at our last show and we got there and nobody wanted to
take him in the ring because they were all too busy....so  much for friends. i
told them he is the difference between two points and three and if nobody will
show him for me for free he stays out....would you like me to tell you how
quickly someone stepped up to show my puppy, lol???
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Board Member Last Hope Safe Haven
http://lasthopesafehaven.com
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant