[ SHOWGSD-L ] breeding older bitches

  • From: Barbara Amidon <amidon481@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 13:39:09 GMT

I dont breed much but in the 70s had Champion Ambers Valiant Robin..Robin was a
top producer easy whelper..Excellant mother.She had had only a few
litters..Being in excellant health at near 10 years of age I bred her..She
whelped the best litter I had she whelped 6 females all healthy no
problems..One was Champion Ambers Rita who produced Ch. Alpha angleina Maturity
winner..Another was Ambers remember me wjho produced Select Champion Patjas
Rackater of Amber and Ch. Ambers Sharon another Ambers Roxanne who produced
Ambers Sweet and Sassy ROM another Ambers Rica who produced 2 Champions.Who
told you not to breed after 5 did not breed much..As for problems what
problems..What if I had listened to such talk..This should only happen on rare
times like the right bitch with no health problems and an easy whelper..I would
not breed usually after 7 but each bitch is different..Barbara on a great day
in Miami